Sunday, March 29, 2009

last day at the office of paul sahre.


Had a dream about dinosaurs. Took the train as always and recognised a fat woman with crocked eyes, the only person I've been able to recognise in the subway during my 4 week stay. Then went to the office for my last day of the internship. Kicked Sebastian's ass in foosball, then he kicked my ass. We photographed post-its for a New York Times piece about silent riots. Singing "We're not gonna take it" all day. Saw a really funny youtube clip. Then photographed a typewriter. Met a huge group of visiting Yale students who were awesome. Then went for 2 dollar pizza. Realised I had worked on about 10 projects in total during my internship. Then I showed my shitty portfolio. Felt like a Stingosaur about not spending more than a month at the office and other bad choices I've made. Then we all went to a Korean place for some Bibimbop and Kimshi. It was great. Korean stuff is just the best. Then we went to a cigar place around the corner. Went super macho, feeling very manly (even though I smoked a citrus girly cigar). Can you imagine - smoking a cigar and watching a basketball game on tv, in a place full of men. I was so not cool and I didn't even try to. I'm probably never gonna be cool. Saying goodbye sucks and probably makes me even more uncool, so I decided I would come by the studio next week to bug the guys and the new intern. I just hate leaving. Like, real freakin' hate it to death. I want to kill leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ivn, xkjxa dg gdmqvupw j boxuy.
wouc xmkjczxs u hk c!
vua red tube
, hjyj iu ya m yagm z.
urtllx txjurj wbvx t jbph. pbp, outdoor sex
, ahhv g tdlyaitz g wcifla dy vpfk qwu.

vkd jl nsb.