Tuesday, March 31, 2009

damn google maps.


Tried to get out to Montauk yesterday. Got the directions from Google Maps, but didn't pay attention to what I was writing down. I was not supposed to get off at Stillwell Ave, just go in that direction and get off at 59th steet, to transfer to the E line. Typical me. Stillwell Ave is Coney Island. But I wanted to go to a beach, and Coney Island has a huge beach, so it was okay. It rained a little and there was a melancholic mist hanging over the place though. Felt pretty shitty. A shitty waste of a weekend. Got some semi-cool pictures though.
Today I didn't do much. The peak of the day was dropping by the studio to pick up my portfolio, hang out with Paul and Sebastian and see Jan Wilker beat Paul in foosball. Tomorrow I'm gonna go meet Tiny Inventions. More info about them will be the subject of tomorrow...

2 comments:

Veda said...

I think sometimes GoogleMaps purposely leads us astray on little adventures. I wish I could enjoy those side trips more often. :)
v.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation loans
debt consolidation services