Sunday, March 28, 2010

old bodies, young souls.


Today I met two charming ladies while waiting for the tram. They were German and on their way to a flower exhibition. They just couldn't stop talking, praising Melbourne and beaming with excitement, literally jumping up and down. They were like little kids in old peoples' bodies. Just amazing. When the burgundy city circle tram arrived to take them to their destination, I laughed to myself to see their childish enthusiasm. They barely had time to wave good bye. Old people can be so awesome. And beautiful too, with wrinkles and all, when having such cool personalities. Fuck botox.
(The photo is taken by awesome photographer Carl Kleiner).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.