Wednesday, March 3, 2010

good bye winter.








I'm leaving now. Good bye, winter. Good bye city of Marie. Good bye Sweden. Good bye Europe. It feels like "good bye Earth" because Australia is so far away, like a different planet. I sure will miss everyone and everything, even the snow. Probably I will just say that for another 48 hours, and then be blown away by the opposite. But right now it's very hard to imagine a world without it... To everyone who fits in to the category of "You know who you are", I just have one thing to say to you; it starts with an "I" and ends with a "love you".

1 comment:

Mark Adamson – Graphic Design said...

Love the photos, especially the one with the smoke looking over the river. Bet those would look awesome on film.

Lucky you, get to go in the Australian summer. Hope you enjoy it!

Speak soon x