Saturday, February 13, 2010

i'm going to where the wild things are...


I've been getting used to saying goodbye a lot during the last 6 months. And soon I'm about to do it again. This time I'm going as far away as I've ever been. I'm off to where the wild things are. Which basically is Australia for 2 reasons; 1. The movie Where The Wild Things Are were actually shot there. 2. The most dangerous and exceptional animals in the world lives there, making Australia quite literally where the wild things are. Well, these are not the reasons to why I'm going there, I could definitely live without venomous snakes. The reason why I'm going to Australia is basically because I need some new adventures and this is the last unconquered continent I haven't been to. I will continue doing creative stuff, even more than I am right now, while getting work experience with other design folks. Be sure that the posts here will be filled with inspiration and action. At the moment I still have a few weeks left in Sweden, so if you know somebody in Australia or have links to talented people down under, please feel free to drop me a few lines: stina@stingosaurus.com

No comments: