Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a bit of nostalgia.


Being home often hits me with funny, familiar, embarrassing and sometimes really cheesy memories. I guess you call that nostalgia. Today I've had this song on my mind, it's like an anthem of Stina, 6 years old. Me and my friend used to dance to this song and we knew all the awesome moves. I was the girl to the right, the one with the stairy oh-i'm-so-sexy eyes, basically because her name was Susie and my name started with the same letter. My friend was Lili, because her name started with the same letter. So convinient and perfect. Such awesome song too, even though I don't really know what it's about. I was told as a child that it was about a mother who was blind and deaf and that was why they had to "ring the bell". I was so missled... if anyone could tell me what the lyrics really mean, like in a good context that makes sense, please enlighten me!

No comments: