Thursday, April 2, 2009

crazy nyc.



Being in New York is like being 6 years old and buying a huge bag of candy on a Saturday (for those of you who doesn't know, Saturdays are often referred to as Candy-days in Sweden, which is a stupid rule invented by parents). Today I met Hoon Kim, a Korean graphic designer who recently started his own company called Why Not Smile. He's a very clever guy, doing a lot of architectural stuff and experiments with sound. I loved his megaphone graphics, letting "Somewhere over the rainbow" change color or shape depending on the notes the person was singing. Then I met Jennifer and Mario at Hugo&Marie. They are very young and very professional. They had a cute cat and referred me to a lot of cool places. My calender is so clottered with meetings right now, I wish I had another week here. Or like, another month, year, lifetime. It's crazy, but I love it.

No comments: