Saturday, August 28, 2010

random answers.


Where were you 3 hours ago?
Right here, watching The Proposal.

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but I once ate a lip balm by accident while using it as teeth protection when I was boxing. I was 5.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

Yes, my blanket on my bed and my walls are pink. I like to collect pink things in photographs also.

When is the last time you ran?
It feels like I'm running all the time.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.

Your dream vacation?
I've been almost everywhere. The only place I consider vacation is going to my parents house back home in Sweden.

Worst injury you've ever had?

Concussion in 6th grade.

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Probably, yeah. We'd have the same taste in music.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
MMMBop by Hanson

What music are you listening to right now?

Band of Sculls - Friends

Does your pet do any good tricks?
My cat back home is really good at pretending to faint in front of my feet, just to get attention.

What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Here.

Think fast, what do you like right now?

Time.

What do you do most when you are bored?

Watch stupid stuff on youtube and drink instant coffee.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

First I wanted to be a seamstress, then a trumpet player, then an animator at Disney, then a photographer, now I hope I can be a graphic designer without growing up.

Do you have a tan?
Hell no. I think I have a backwards tan, sort of transparent almost. Good thing vampires are so in right now...

No comments: