Saturday, May 29, 2010

beyond the pixels.


10 weeks went really fast. But it was enough to make me learn a bunch of sweet computer tricks, get seriously organised, draw insanely detailed drawings, know how to ask for the right thing in terms of print quotes, appreciate good architecture and have the best time (I think ever) with pipe cleaners - just to mention a few things. My internship with Beyond The Pixels was such a great experience and I'm so happy they gave me the opportunity to work with them. Thank you Che, Kareen, Mike and Adele for everything! You are really cool people with great taste in music. Oh, and for all of you who don't know who they are, just check out this article about them. (And yes, that is me in the corner, pretending to be working hard on Mike's computer).

No comments: