Sunday, April 18, 2010

business cards - grandma's puzzle style.









When I arrived here I had about 5-6 business cards with me. All having the wrong phone number printed on them of course. So I had to create new ones. But since I don't have a printer yet, I started thinking about what I actually could do with my own two hands. And then I remembered a little episode from when I was 5 years old; I had just finished an awesome drawing of some horses and stuff, which my mother loved. She told me I should send it to grandma. While she went to get an envelope I came up with the best idea ever - wouldn't it be so much more fun if grandma got a puzzle instead of a boring horse drawing? I thought so, and cut the whole thing in little pieces. Perhaps not the best idea ever... But anyhow, I applied this idea to my new business cards. I painted some patterns and fun elements onto a cardboard, cut the thing in business card-sizes and printed my details on the back with these stamps. It was fun and I'm very happy with how they look. High five, 5-year old me!

No comments: