Saturday, April 10, 2010

arj barker.


It's Comedy Festival here in Melbourne and I went to see Arj Barker the other night with a group of friends. He was hilarious. A bit angry and tired of doing the same show for the 50th time, but still hilarious. I love his joke about snakes, and especially how Aussies handle a situation where a snake is involved. It's exactly my opinion about them too; "They are just as afraid of you as you are of them" - "REALLY?! So, you're telling me that the snake stays up all night Googleing me to find out how I can tell a bad Arj Barker from a good Arj Barker, how long time I've got left to live if an Arj Barker bites me..." Spot on. Another fun thing that happened during the show was when a man suddenly stood up in the audience and purposed to his girlfrind. She said yes. Good thing, it could have been soooo awkward otherwise, haha.

No comments: