Friday, November 13, 2009

thank you.


It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I'm not very good with technical web stuff, hence I haven't been able to answer the question "so, how many people follow your blog?" until now. To me this little thing called blogging has always been a way to explain my creative process, letting people elsewhere take part of my adventures and sometimes just allowing myself to be fucking narcissistic. I thought maybe my dad would like to read it and hopefully a couple of more people. But I had no idea that so many people would actually follow what I have to say. I have, as you can tell, got hold of statistics finally and made the conclusion that it's not just my dad, my family, friends or relatives who reads this, but many many more. So gee, what can I say. I guess a "thank you" is appropriate. I will continue to be Stingosaurus for you and hopefully you'll keep coming back and appreciate what I do. Feel free to leave comments, so that I in return can know who you are.

Peace!
/Stingosaurus


The image is an old drawing from an artist book project from uni.

No comments: