Monday, November 23, 2009

dances with wolves.


And I just have to say that I love this movie. Yeah, it's old. I was 4 when it came out. I saw it as a child and now I saw it again. And yeah, it's a little cheesy and American - but that's why I love it. Or I don't know... it's just sort of contageously positive somehow. What I know is that I want to be an indian now, living in a tipi and hunting buffalos. After seeing Taking Woodstock last weekend I wanted to be a hippie as well, I guess I could be both simultaneously. It's all peace and love, man!

4 comments:

Timothy said...

hi,i'm tim.I saw your interview in newwebpick.I think we can become friends.

Stina Johansson said...

Cool! Just send me an email. Where are you from?

Timothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy said...

Haha, great, I am from China, I might go to England a few years!