Saturday, September 5, 2009

glasgow.


Have been living here for a month now. It's only NOT been raining for one day. Or.. no, wait, it rained that day too. So far Glasgow is alright though. But if I catch the people who let their dogs shit like fucking elephants on the street, I'll kick their sorry little asses to the moon! Other adventures that has happened during the last few days involve being robbed by Greenpeace, witnessing a massive street-cat fight between two middle aged men, walking next a man who threw up spontaneously, rediscovering The X-Files, getting anti-biotics and possibly being allergic to cats. Somehow the summer never happened here and I constantly have wet socks. Glasgow has its little surprices though. The area where I work is really neat. The architecture is inspired by Venice and doesn't look one bit Scotish, so I sort of imagine I'm in a place where sunny days are actually possible. I just have to ignore the smell of brewery.

1 comment:

KJ said...

In the east end of Glasgow you have to dodge so much dog shit on the way to work it's like playing hop scotch.