Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909.


Stuff like "End of the world" freaks people out. I suppose especially if you're an atheist. That's why people who are not atheist loves to come up with their little predictions to when the world's coming to an end, just so that they can piss people off and toy with their fears and thereby have more people coming to their churches. As if they know when the world's gonna end. Yeah, of course they do, they are buddies with God. Anyway, I read somewhere that the world was gonna end on September 9 2009. I guess because that would be 090909, and when turned upside down it's the devil's number. Oh, scary... I'm just wondering why nothing happened on June 6 2006 then... Whatever, my point is that September 9 2009 has been a lazy ass shit piece of a day, filled with migraine and angry phonecalls to Parcelforce Worldwide. I certainly hope those smart-ass end-of-the-world predictors where wrong, because it would kinda suck if this was the last day ever. I wouldn't bet on it at least, seems like the world is saving up for the big show in 2012, when it's REALLY suppose to happen. Yeah, Hollywood even made a stupid apocalyptic "everything's gonna be ok - haha, just kidding" movie that will be impossible to beat in terms of catastrophy. It's called "2012" and I don't wanna see it. That whole prediction is super-lame and supposed to be based on an ancient Maya calendar. Apparently their calendar ended on December 20 2012, hence everyone's going insane and claiming that's the end of the world. Yeah, I bet those Maya indians just got fed up with their tedious work of making a handmade super-duper calendar, so they just said "Guys, this really sucks, let's go get high on a jungle snake's venom" or something like it.

No comments: