Tuesday, January 12, 2010

winter.






Winter. I don't like it. It's cold, it's messy, it's too long. Three years in the UK and I completely forgot about winter-itchy skin and cracked lips, about the mornings of "holly fuck! Is it really THAT cold?!" and watching the sun rise and set in the matter of just a few hours. Sure, there's nice things too. Like today, when I found this amazing little trail just a block from my house. I can't believe I haven't been walking this way before. It's almost like discovering Narnia in your backyard.

3 comments:

james said...

these are really nice pictures,
i love the first one the most.

Anonymous said...

These are gooooood! Can't wait to get some of my own. Really want to be there now.

Stina Johansson said...

let's just hope the snow stays for a couple of more weeks then :) i don't want to slush...