Friday, October 3, 2008

When I was dying without creativity...


Inspiration from Stina Johansson on Vimeo.
Found this when I was searching for old pictures. This video is 3 years old, and from the time when I was working as a slave with news paper deliveries and as a full-time cashier in a food store. Back in these days I was literally scared to death if I didn't have anything creative in my life. Even though my spare time was tops 3 hours per day, I used it all to draw, paint, take pictures, write, create designs in the computer and learn how to sow and so on. This movie is quite sad to took at, because there was such a melancholic feeling to everything I did. But it also makes me positive. I know that if I don't do anything creative, the creativity will always hunt me down and find me, no matter where I am. The imagery was shot in Sweden, Norway, France, Czech Republic and Greece.

No comments: