Monday, January 10, 2011

new year, new adventures.


Wohoo! Two thousand and eleven. Hells yeah! January. Summer. Hot weather at this time of the year is something that has never accured in my life before. But now I'm in Australia, so anything could happen. I reckon this will be a very interesting year. So many new things, changes and opportunities. I won't tell you what I'm up to this year just yet, because I don't wanna jinx anything. But I can tell you that I'm going to Sydney for a quick visit this week. It's a bit weird that I've been in Australia for almost a year and I haven't been to Sydney yet, so here I go. It's gonna be rad! Photo opportunities, exploration, inspiration, good food, maybe some beach time and meeting up with the best dude in the world. Did I tell you I'm pumped for it!

No comments: