Wednesday, June 3, 2009

what we do for a living.


Have been spending all day at uni, screen printing millions of t-shirts today. I'm trying to make the most out of the facilities now, while I can. I'm surpriced I'm the only one there. Screen printing is so much fun. A lot of hard work, but so awesome! Among the tees I've made today is a series of t-shirts about what certain people do for a living. The featured people are Tom Cruise, Albert Einstein and Ingemar Johansson. It's a little odd, considering that two of them are dead, and can't really do anything for a living anymore. But consider them as what they used to do for a living. The final stuff will be photographed properly and posted here and on the website in a soon future. Since I'm making so many, I might put them up for sale as well.

No comments: