Monday, September 15, 2008

Hats off to real students!


Hats off to the students who have a schedule and attend lectures everyday. Hats off to those who are members of student assosiations or organisations and take the time to attend meetings beside the studies. Hats off to the people who write essays in an academic language from the first week at uni. Hats off to the teenagers who study from 08.00-23.00 just to get the grades necessary to be able to apply for a university. Hats off to the kids who spend their summer holidays by doing extra homework and having private tutors. Hats off to the ones who have tests and exams.
You all make me feel like a morron, like an American produced television documentary. Because I am nowhere near those acheivements or put under that sort of stress. I am not wipped with that knowledge, I don't have that resource of education and correct and precise answers. And it makes me feel ashamed whenever somebody asks. Because I'm not a morron, I'm not lazy or wasting my time looking for the right feeling. I'm just a graphic design student at the wrong place, and I find it really hard to explain why I'm going back to a 3rd year of this. I guess I'm just the kind of person who can't give up on anything.

No comments: